RespectAbility, in partnership with 45+ Jewish organizations, hosted free online webinars about how to make Jewish life and institutions accessible to people with disabilities. They are posted on the RespectAbility website.
- Inclusion as a Jewish Value
- How to Advance Disability Inclusion in Jewish Education
- How to Recruit, Accommodate and Promote Jewish Leaders with Disabilities for Paid Employment and Volunteer Leadership
- How to Ensure a Welcoming Lexicon, Accessible Websites and Social Media and Inclusive Photos
- How to Create and Implement Successful Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives – Best Practices and Must-Haves
- How to Ensure Legal Rights and Compliance Obligations
- Accessible Events: Both In-Person and Online