At L.A. ComicCon, we hosted a panel on disability inclusion in film and television. Attendees learned how inclusion can positively impact their bottom line and stretch their marketing dollars for their feature film or television project.
- Panel introduction by Kelli McNeil-Yellen (writer/producer; Daruma).
- Moderator: Tatiana Lee, Actor, Model & Senior Entertainment Media Associate at RespectAbility
- Panelist: Stacie deArmas, Senior Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion, Nielsen Media
- Panelist: Delbert Whetter, Chief Operating Officer, Exodus Film Group
- Panelist: Greg Roque, Comedian, Screenwriter
- Panelist: Shea Mirzai, Founder & CEO, Space Coyote Productions; Producer (Clickbait), Screenwriter
- Panelist: John Lawson, TEDx Speaker, star of the new Pet Semetary from Paramount