Date: December 4, 2021
Time: 5:30 p.m. – 6:20 p.m. PT
Location: Los Angeles Convention Center, Room 408AB
Join us at L.A. ComicCon for a panel on disability inclusion in film and television and learn how it can positively impact your bottom line and stretch your marketing dollars for your feature film or television project by connecting you with an industry and audience valued at $1 trillion.
- Panel introduction by Kelli McNeil-Yellen (writer/producer; Daruma).
- Moderator: Tatiana Lee, Actor, Model & Senior Entertainment Media Associate at RespectAbility
- Panelist: Stacie deArmas, Senior Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion, Nielsen Media
- Panelist: Delbert Whetter, Chief Operating Officer, Exodus Film Group
- Panelist: Greg Roque, Comedian, Screenwriter
- Panelist: Shea Mirzai, Founder & CEO, Space Coyote Productions; Producer (Clickbait), Screenwriter
- Panelist: John Lawson, TEDx Speaker, star of the new Pet Semetary from Paramount