Learn about a powerful new docuseries that spotlights the untold stories of four entrepreneurs with disabilities. Born For Business gives viewers an insider’s look at what it takes to launch and run a thriving small business. Just as each entrepreneur is on the brink of success, they must navigate the complications that the COVID-19 pandemic presents.
- Qiana Allen, a fashionista with lupus who creates clothing for women with curves
- Collette Divitto, a baker with Down syndrome who owns a cookie brand on a mission to create change
- Chris Triebes, a driven single dad with spinal muscular atrophy (type III) making waves in the music industry
- Lexi Zanghi, a millennial entrepreneur with anxiety who runs a fashion-forward brand
- Laura Korkoian, Executive Producer
- Jonathan Murray, Executive Producer