Read the transcript (coming soon)
Watch the event on YouTube with live embedded captions (coming soon)
In partnership with the Chamber and the LA City Department on Disability, RespectAbility’s California team coordinated a light breakfast and panel discussion entitled Disability, Creativity and Employment. This panel discussion featured the insights and expertise of subject matter experts dedicated to providing real world knowledge on how to recruit, hire and retain employees with disabilities.
- Moderator: Tatiana Lee, Actress, Model and Hollywood Inclusionist at RespectAbility
- Vincenzo Piscopo, Community and Stakeholder Relations at Coca-Cola North America
- Matan Koch, RespectAbility’s Senior Advisor for Policy and Inclusion
- John Dunn, Assistant Secretary of Labor for Apprenticeship & Worker Training
- Joe Xavier, Director of the California Department of Rehabilitation