As RespectAbility’s Campaign 2016 and People with Disabilities Summit on Enabling Access and Opportunities for All kicks off, viewers at home can join in on the fun as C-SPAN 2 is airing the entire conference live.
The entire conference on democracy and access for people with disabilities will be airing live from 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and then again from 1:15 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. If you don’t have cable, you will be able to see it via their website at the online C-SPAN 2 live events page.
This is a really important breakthrough as a disability voter/access training has never been shown on national television before and 56 million Americans have disabilities. Check out the full schedule and join us for as much as you are able!
Don’t forget to do your part in reaching down ballot candidates and asking them to complete the down ballot #PwDsVote Disability Campaign Questionnaire! View The RespectAbility Report’s post for sample tweets and how-to’s!
Follow along from home with the PowerPoints and hand outs!
- Program Schedule and Biographies (PDF, WEB)
- RespectAbility PowerPoint for 9:00-10:00 AM and 3:00-4:00 PM Sessions (PPT)
- RespectAbility Press Release: #PwDsVote Disability Campaign Questionnaire for Senate and Gubernatorial Candidates (PDF)
- Candidate Contact Information: Open and Competitive Gubernatorial Races (PDF)
- Candidate Contact Information: Open and Competitive Senate Races (PDF)
- RespectAbility’s National Leadership Program (PDF)
Mid-Atlantic ADA Center Materials
- PowerPoint on Planning Accessible and Inclusive Events (PPT)
- ADA National Brochure (PDF)
- Film and Guide Postcard Business (PDF)
- Frontline Customer Service Quick Tips (PDF)