Request Trainers | Meet The Trainers | Training Topics
RespectAbility’s Disability Training and Consulting Bureau is a key tool in making your organization welcoming and inclusive of people with physical, sensory, cognitive, mental health, or other disabilities!
Our focus is a Big IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access). We want to help you grow and reach your goals. With our Big IDEA, you can count on us for:
- Authentic and knowledgeable voices of people with disabilities speaking to your organization, teams and Employee Resource Groups. 100 percent of our talented speakers have disabilities themselves.
- Trained experts from diverse disability and intersectional backgrounds who bring their lived experience and insight to trainings and discussions that will advance your ability to create intentionally accessible places and communities.
RespectAbility helps companies, nonprofits and educational organizations reach a better future where people with disabilities’ authentic experiences, innovations, and dedication can flourish.
Consider these facts:
- Seven million children and one-in-four adults in the U.S. live with a disability.
- The majority of people have a loved one with a disability.
- According to Nielsen Research, “consumers with disabilities including their families, friends, and associates, represent a $1 trillion market segment. Americans with disabilities represent the third-largest market behind Baby Boomers and the mature market.”
Proven accessibility strategies help maximize workforce productivity. Did you know:
- You likely already have employees with disabilities, as 75% of those with disabilities have non-apparent disabilities, such as diabetes, anxiety, and ADHD;
- People with disabilities are the largest untapped workforce population in the country; and
- Multiple studies show that workers with disabilities improve the profitability and innovation of companies offering adequate accommodations.
Our Disability Training and Consulting Bureau can help you prepare for all of these benefits.
Meet The Trainers
Ordained in 2018 by the Jewish Theological Seminary, expert in disability inclusion in the Jewish community
Expert in international educational exchange, international development, and disabled women’s leadership and empowerment globally