RespectAbility, in partnership with 45+ Jewish organizations, hosted a series of free online webinars about how to make Jewish life and institutions accessible to people with disabilities. Several already have occurred and are posted on the RespectAbility website: www.respectability.org/jewish-events.
- Inclusion as a Jewish Value
- How to Advance Disability Inclusion in Jewish Education
- How to Recruit, Accommodate and Promote Jewish Leaders with Disabilities for Paid Employment and Volunteer Leadership
- How to Ensure Accessible Events: Both Live and Virtual Across All Platforms
- How to Ensure a Welcoming Lexicon, Accessible Websites and Social Media and Inclusive Photos
- How to Create and Implement Successful Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives – Best Practices and Must-Haves
The last of the initial webinars, “How to Ensure Legal Rights and Compliance Obligations,” is coming up on Tuesday, August 11, 2020. It will be on the website within a week of its completion, if you do not catch it live.