- A woman or nonbinary individual with a disability (visible and/or nonvisible)
- Currently living on a low income (below median level)
- A college graduate
- Seeking employment in NYC in any of the following arenas:
- Nonprofit Management
- Public Policy
- Able, willing, and excited to leave NYC for a 9-week fellowship program in the D.C. area (Rockville, MD).
- Available to temporarily relocate to the D.C. area (Rockville, MD) for a start date of January 27th (through May 1st).
If you know someone who meets these six qualifications, then send them this information! If you are someone who meets these six qualifications, read on about this life-changing opportunity!
This 9 week “earn while you learn!” Apprenticeship Opportunity, which starts January 27th, offers:
- Payment of $15 @ hour (“earn while you learn!”)
- Accessible housing while in the D.C. area (ie, Rockville, MD) (“free housing while you learn!”)
- Transportation to and from the office (which is metro-accessible) (“free transportation while you learn!”)
- Support seeking employment in NYC after you graduate (“earn after you learn!”)
How To Apply
- Contact Ben Spangenberg immediately! Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the online application by clicking here!
- Sign up to join us at one of our three accessible meet-up locations on Thursday January 9 so you can learn more, get to know Ben, and ask any/all questions you may have!
Meet-Up Sessions on Thursday, January 9 (RSVP Required!)
9:30 AM – 11:00 AM: Guttman Community College, Room 409 (right across from Bryant Park)
50 West 40th St., New York, NY, 10018
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM: Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Pantry and Coffee Shop
333 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201 USA
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM: LaGuardia Airport Marriott, Ditmars Bar and Grill
102-05 Ditmars Boulevard, East Elmhurst (Queens), NY 11369
RSVP for a Meet-Up Session[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
ALL FELLOWSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- PUBLIC POLICY/EMPLOYMENT
- COMMUNICATIONS/DIVERSITY IN FILM & TELEVISION
- NONPROFIT MANAGEMENT
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH/GRASSROOTS ORGANIZING
- JEWISH INCLUSION