In this session, we outlined the exciting work of the Jobs for People with Disabilities Committee. This committee is for those community partners, leaders and self-advocates interested in advancing our ongoing efforts to promote disability employment through public policy, speaking with Governors, collaborating with the workforce system and expanding best practices at the state level.
Our outstanding board members talked about volunteer activities and expectations, and other key topics.
This webinar is being provided for FREE and features live captioning to promote accessibility.
- Donna Meltzer, Executive Director, National Association of Councils on Developmental Disabilities (NACDD) / Board Member, RespectAbility
- Janet LaBreck, Former Commissioner, Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) / Board Member, RespectAbility
- Steve Bartlett, Former Congressman (TX) / Board Member, RespectAbility
- Philip Kahn-Pauli, Policy Director, RespectAbility
- Debbie Fink, Outreach Director, RespectAbility