Thank you for your interest in volunteering with RespectAbility. We have several volunteer areas of interest available. Please let us know by completing the form below. You may choose as many as you would like.
- The Education & Skills Building Committee works on projects to improve educational opportunities and outcomes for students with disabilities at the local, state and federal level.
- The Jobs for People with Disabilities Committee advances our ongoing efforts to promote disability employment through public policy, as well as engages with governors, workforce boards, agencies and other leaders to expand best practices at the state level.
- The Stigma Reduction / Disability in Hollywood Committee includes entertainment professionals who wish to ensure they and their colleagues are as inclusive of people with disabilities as possible while promoting positive, accurate, diverse and inclusive media portrayals in film, TV and theater.
- The Intersection of Politics & Disability Committee supports our nonpartisan engagement with political candidates in key governor and other races during the 2018 season.
- The Inclusive Philanthropy Committee consists of employees of foundations and philanthropic associations, individual philanthropists and others involved in the nonprofit sector to advocate for full inclusion of people with disabilities in both the programs philanthropists support and within their organizations.
- The National Leadership Program Committee recruits diverse talented young adults with and without disabilities who want to go into careers in public policy, advocacy and media while making a positive difference for people with disabilities.
- The Spanish-Language Resources Committee helps RespectAbility develop, translate and distribute new Spanish-language resources and materials for diverse families in communities across the country.
- The Jewish Inclusion Committee works to ensure that Jewish people with disabilities are able to fully gain access to agencies and synagogues so they can fully participate in their communities.